BLUETTI AC200MAX Expandable Power Station | 2,200W 2,048Wh
- 2,200W AC Pure Sine Wave Inverter (4,800W Surge)
- 2,048Wh Capacity
- LiFePO4 Battery with 3,500+ Life Cycles to 80%
- Expandable Up To 6,144Wh with 2×B230, or 8,192Wh with 2×B300
- 7 Ways to Recharge (AC/Solar/Car/Generator/Lead Battery/Dual AC/AC+Solar)
- 900W Max. Solar Input
- 1400W Max. Fast Dual Charging (Solar + AC Adapter)
- Smart Control & Monitor in BLUETTI App
choose your match
30 Days Price Match Guarantee
BLUETTI guarantees that we will refund you the difference if you find a lower price from us within 30 days of your purchase.
All-round Upgraded Expandable Power Station
Coffee Maker(2000W)68-70 Cups
Electric Grill(1650W)1 Hrs
Refrigerator 150W(1200W)15-28 Hrs
Air Conditioner(8000 Btu)3-7 Hrs
LESS TO SPEND, MORE TO LOVE
GET CHARGED IN ANYWAY YOU PREFER
Incomparable Outlet Versatility
Q1: How many B230 or B300 battery module can be hooked up with the AC200MAX?
Up to two B230 or B300, one via the solar input port by a converter cable, and another one via the AC adapter inlet (Require the BLUETTI D050S - DC charging enhancer, sold separately).Friendly Note: which means that if the total power of your devices exceeds 700W.
Q2: Can the B230 battery module be used alone?
Yes. B230 has a 100W USB-C, a USB-A and a 12V DC output ports, the battery module can work flawlessly when standalone.
Q3: What are the charging methods for the BLUETTI B230?
B230 can be recharged by:
1. 500W AC adapter (Sold separately)
2. Car cigarette lighter output or solar panels (Require the BLUETTI D050S - DC charging enhancer, sold separately).
Notice: There is only one inlet on the battery module, so it cannot be charged by more than one charge method simultaneously.
Q4: Does AC200MAX support split phase bonding?
Q5: Can AC200MAX be remotely controlled via APP?
You can control the AC200MAX via APP or touchscreen. But APP only can be connected via Bluetooth.
Q6: What kind of solar panels should l choose for AC200MAX?
PV input requirements for AC200MAX:
Open Circuit Voltage: 10-145V
Input Power: 900W Max.
Include MC4 connectors.
6x BLUETTI PV120: ≈3.5hrs.
4x BLUETTI PV200: ≈3hrs.
2x BLUETTI PV350: ≈3.5hrs.
* For reference ONLY.
Q7: What are the charging methods for AC200MAX？
- 1. Wall outlet (AC adapter): MAX.400W, fully recharge in 4.6~5.1hrs.
- 2. Dual AC Adapters: MAX.800W, fully recharge in 2.5~3.0hrs.
- 3. Solar Panels: MAX.900W, Open circuit voltage range: 10V~145V; fully recharge in 2.8~3.3hrs. (Doesn’t work with roof solar array with total Voc higher than 145V)
- 4. Solar Panels & Wall Outlet simultaneously: MAX.1300W (500W from AC adapter, 900W from solar panels), fully recharge in 2~2.5hrs
- 5. 12V/24V Car Cigarette Lighter
- 6. 12V/24V lead-acid Battery
- 7. EV Charging Station (EV adapter sold separately)
- 8. Generator
- 9. BLUETTI Wind Turbine (In progress)
Q8: Does AC200MAX have UPS function？
Q9: How do l know whether my appliance can work well with the AC200MAX?
Calculate the total wattage of your devices.
AC200MAX should work if the load doesn't exceed its rated 2,200W.
Q10: Is the solar charge controller mode MPPT or PWM?
Q11: Can I use third party solar panel and what conditions need to be met?
Yes, you can. The solar array must meet the following conditions:
1. Total open circuit voltage(Voc) falls in the range of 10-145V/MAX.12A, MC4 connectors
Q12: How long can it run my device?A:Running time = Battery capacity × DoD × η ÷ Device rated power DoD refers to Depth of Discharge and η is local inverter efficiency.
For AC200MAX, both DoD and η are 90%. If you run a 1,000W microwave oven with it, the running time will be:
2,048Wh × 90% × 90% ÷ 1,000W ≈ 1.65hrs
1) The formula is NOT suitable for inductive loads with compressors, like refrigerator, air conditioner, etc.
2) The above data is for reference ONLY.
Q13: What is the maximum input charging power of the BLUETTI AC200MAX?A:
1,300W Max. Via 400W wall socket and 900W solar panels simultaneously.
Q14: I'd like more tutorial videos on the AC200MAX.Sure, please follow BLUETTI Support on YouTube.
A useful guide to making the most of it all.