BLUETTI EB70 + PV200 Solar Generator Kit
- Massive 716Wh capacity and 1000W rated wattage
- The ultra-stable LiFePO4 battery chemistry,2500+ life cycles
- 2*230V AC outlets, 2*100W PD ports, 2*5V/3A USB-A ports, 2*regulated 12V/10A DC outputs, 1*12V/10A car port,1*15W wireless charging pad.
- With max input of 200W, this power station can be fully recharged in 3-4 hrs with solar panels (OCV 12-28V, 200W)
- It can also get fully recharged from an AC wall outlet in 3-4 hrs or a 12V car port in 7-8 hrs.
30 Days Price Match Guarantee
BLUETTI guarantees that we will refund you the difference if you find a lower price from us within 30 days of your purchase.
1. Valid purchase history within 30 days.
2. Take a screenshot of the lower price and email us, we'll refund the differences as soon as we confirmed it.
Stay Powered, Wherever Life Takes You
Power All Loads For The Road
Designed For Life On-the-go
Easy Portability, Endless Possibility
A Must-have Camping Partner
Q1: Can it charge and discharge at the same time?A:
Q2: How do I know whether my appliance can work well with the EB70?A:
Calculate the total wattage of your devices. EB70 should work if the load doesn't exceed its rated 1000W.
Q3: How long can it run my device?A:
Running time = Battery capacity × DoD × η ÷ Device rated power DoD refers to Depth of Discharge and η is local inverter efficiency.
For EB70, both DoD and η are 90%. If you run a 500W blender with it, the running time will be:
716Wh × 90% × 90% ÷ 500W ≈ 1.2hrs
1) The formula is NOT suitable for inductive loads with compressors, like refrigerator, air conditioner, etc.
2) The above data is for reference ONLY.
Q4: What is the maximum input charging power of the BLUETTI EB70?A:
Q5: What kind of solar panels should I choose for EB70?A:
PV input requirements for EB70:
Open Circuit Voltage: 12-28V
Input Power: 200W Max.
Include MC4 connectors.
Highly Recommended: 1x BLUETTI PV120: ≈6.5hrs*. 1x BLUETTI PV200: ≈4hrs*.
* For reference ONLY.
Q6: Can I use or charge EB70 in sub-zero temperatures?A:
Temperature ranges for EB70 are:
Charge: 0-40℃ (32-104℉);
Discharge: -20-40℃ (-4-104℉);
Storage: -20-40℃ (-4-104℉).
Technically, it can power electrical devices under such situations, but please avoid charging it.
Q7: Does EB70 support BLUETTI App control?A:
Q8: Can it be laid on its side to save space?A:
No. Long-term placement will make the internal structure loose, it is recommended to place the machine upright
Q9: Can I expand its capacity by connecting with B230/B300 battery?A:
Q10: Is the solar charge controller mode MPPT or PWM?A: